South Florida Babies
Options

Birthday Party Places

I'm 3.5 months from Evan's 1st Birthday Party and I have no idea where to host it at. I really don't want it at my MIL's house again (Mady's birthday & Evan's baptism were there this year within 3 months of each other).

I've called places like Froggy's Playhouse, Cool de Sac, My Gym, Gymboree, and it seems like such a huge amount of money for such little time (2 hours) and some places don't even include food for the kids at least. I'm not looking for something BIG, but all parks I've called are already booked for November.

Any other ideas?

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Birthday Party Places

• Options
    AlbahAlbah member

I did quite a bit of research during our search. There aren't many places that include meals for kids, they are usually for an additional cost. 

Some other places we've found...

Coral Gables Youth Center

Silly Monkeys Playhouse

Miami Children's Museum 

I have a few other locations on a list at home, will send them to you when get a chance.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Hello:

Miami Children Musuem or Park, you named already the others I know about.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ty girls!

laura i replied to you via fb :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Indian Hammocks Park down here has tons of awesome shelter spaces next to tot play areas open- I called for Abby's birthday (in November) and they were all open... we opted not to have a party there, though, we're going to Disney instead :)  But the shelters were open... and it's a nice park!
  • Options

I called over 2 months ago, and the park by my house was already booked for end of Oct!  I was so upset, so I know your frusteration.

Anyway, that park is nice, and the gazebo is right next to the playground... Continental Park near Dadeland Mall.  I can give you the number to call if you are interested. 

I just went to a party at Event Depot in Doral.  It is in an odd location (warehouse), but it is a warehouse (clean) with a few jumping things, and bumper cars!  It is enjoyed obviously by the bigger kids, but looked like they were all having fun!  I believe they were in charge of the food too.  Worth giving them a call.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My friend just hosted her daughters birthdays at Funtasmic, its an indoor party place in the Crossings in Kendall.  They included food, play areas for the kids and entertainment.  They also have 3 other locations around Doral/Kendall.  the website is www.funtasmicpartyplace.com.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    October Siggy: Then & Now
    At The Pumpkin Patch
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"