Food Allergy
Options

Hooray

for discovering that Oreos are dairy free!! image

Too bad she just licked the "cream" filling and handed it right back to me. Silly girl doesn't know what she is missing. YUM!

imageimage

Re: Hooray

• Options
    blue33blue33 member

Yes ma'am. I am going to take some to DS's school when the time comes, so that he can have that when the other kids eat cake and cookies for birthdays.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Freakish but true!  =)

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    So what other goodies have I been missing out on? DD is going to be starting school in the fall, so I'd love suggestions of goodies to send for them to give her when the other kids are eating cupcakes or things she can't eat. I have a stash of cupcakes in the freezer, but I'd like things that I can send that won't spoil.
    imageimage
  • Options

I think freezing cupcakes may be inevitable for birthdays but for every day DS#3 also likes fig nutons (only fig, the strawberry ones have milk), Teddy Grahams, certain ginger snaps, Nature's Path EnviroKidz Crispy Rice Bars (bought them at Wegman's).

I also make rice crispy treats (we have to make sure the marshmellows we use don't have egg) and add Fruit Loops to them so they aren't so bland looking.  The first time I made these I used the recipe from the Divvies cookbook.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    imageluvmagoldn:

I think freezing cupcakes may be inevitable for birthdays but for every day DS#3 also likes fig nutons (only fig, the strawberry ones have milk), Teddy Grahams, certain ginger snaps, Nature's Path EnviroKidz Crispy Rice Bars (bought them at Wegman's).

I also make rice crispy treats (we have to make sure the marshmellows we use don't have egg) and add Fruit Loops to them so they aren't so bland looking.  The first time I made these I used the recipe from the Divvies cookbook.

Great thanks! I love Rice Krispie treats, so it would be a treat for me and DD (hopefully I can save some for her and not eat them all!). We've been using the Annie's graham crackers, Late July peanut butter crackers, and the imitation Nilla wafers (the real ones have milk) as our "special" treats, so it's always great to have more options. 

imageimage
  • Options

i would have never guessed!

i can't wait to do soy again...

• Options

How adorable is she?!  So happy she can add a "dessert" to her foods!

We do Annie's Bunnies, 365 brand cinnamon graham crackers, Bisquick waffles with chocolate chips (enjoy life brand), chocolate melted over corn chex, and blueberry muffins I make using ingredients she is ok with

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Now all I need is for them to be wheat, egg, soy, and everything else free! 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"