Georgia Babies

Michelle...how was the IL Limo trip?!?!?

I saw where they missed their flight...I surely hope they informed the limo driver and all worked out :-)

Bring on the daily updates girl!  Deep breath!

Re: Michelle...how was the IL Limo trip?!?!?

• I can't wait to hear ALL about this visit! 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't know, some how AA put my SIL (and family) on a different flight an hour later and they didn't notice.  (????) So my FIL & MIL were at the airport (with the poor limo driver) waiting and waiting.  Whatever, they got in about an hour late.  That poor driver who had to wait with my ILs. 

So SIL said the drive was nice.  It took a while because they got in at rush hour, and MIL drove with them.    They made the limo driver take their picture and guess what....  I had to be in it.   Evie wanted to go see the "really big car, and its really long, too!" So I took her to see it and we had to be in the picture.   :/

I'd love for Brooke to chime in here.  She met us to do photos this morning.  Oy.  It went well, but my ILs were so weird. They didn't want a picture of themselves together.   

• Loading the player...
  • Hehe, sorry Michelle, just now seeing this! Yes.....they were, um, interesting :) LOL! That's all I'm gonna' say :)

(they really were very nice Michelle, just unique) :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejbrooke:

Hehe, sorry Michelle, just now seeing this! Yes.....they were, um, interesting :) LOL! That's all I'm gonna' say :)

(they really were very nice Michelle, just unique) :)

You are entirely too kind.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"