Alabama Babies

Huntsville area pediatricians?

Do yall have any recommendations for Huntsville area pediatricians? My sister is due in October, delivering at HH and I told her I'd ask around for her. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Huntsville area pediatricians?

• We use pediatric associates of Madison.  It is an all female practice, and we have been very pleased with them.  We use Dr. Elizabeth Bryant, and I really like her!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mine is in Madison but it's Cornerstone Pedi. I love them. Dr. Denny is amazing. I can't say enough good things about him. We have seen a few of the other doctors in the hospital when Bryant was born and they are all good!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We interviewed and like Dr. Field. He and his wife both work at the practice so you can pick which one or use both. They are both very nice and I have heard great things about them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've heard great things about Huntsville Pediatrics, so that's who we're going with. We will have Dr. Gunter as our pedi.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know The Valley Foundation at the UAB has a bunch of pediatricians. I have loved Dr. Acuff from there as my OBGYN.
  • I use Huntsville Pediatrics. I have seen both Dr. Stewart and Dr. Ellis. Dr. Ellis is my sons regular pediatrician and I am very happy with him.

• We use Field Pediatrics and love it.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I felt the need to add that we use Cornerstone and they are AWESOME, especially in emergencies. I can't recommend them enough!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"