Hi Maine Moms! — The Bump
Maine Babies

Hi Maine Moms!

Just a post to say hello. I know this board is dead, but since I come in to check on it sometimes, somebody else must check in sometimes too.

Are there any Maine Bumpies from the Skowhegan area? How about Farmington?

imageimageimage

Re: Hi Maine Moms!

• I'm from Waterville :) I'll be checking in on this board too so keep writing :)
  • Woah, I'm from Waterville too, no way ;) JK hey mommabethy!

Hey, all the other Maine mommas! I think the Maine Nest board is much more active!

• Nice chubby baby MommaEm. hahaha. JKKKK! Fancy meeting you here. Why are you stalking me?! :-p
  • Holy, fancy meeting you here. Haha... where in Waterville do you live? Maybe I've been there before? hahaha... and yeah this board is pretty much dead... so sad.
  • Yay for a glitchy board... my first post didn't show up so I re-wrote it...well I guess you get to read both haha. I tried to take out the chubby baby part so people didn't think I was being mean...oh well. 8-)
  • image MommaBethy:
    Yay for a glitchy board... my first post didn't show up so I re-wrote it...well I guess you get to read both haha. I tried to take out the chubby baby part so people didn't think I was being mean...oh well. 8-)

Haha, I like to come to the Maineboard every once in awhile and BAM, there you were. I live in a really nice part of Waterville, with awesome neighbors. siiigghh.

p.s. you are meeean! My chubby baby hates you! boohoo.

• I'm checking this board too - that makes about 4 of us lol. I'm down in the Freeport area
    Gastroschisis Mommy and Angel Mommy 1st child; diagnosed with Gastroschisis at 18w5d, born at 35 weeks 5/1/11 2nd child; miscarried 11/17/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi!!! I am in the Bangor area, and apparently the only one, guess I will check out the nest!

• penobscot/aroostook county here :)
  • I definitely check the board.  I like the nest, but I don't want to talk about nestie stuff.  I want to talk about bumpie stuff!

Rockland here, by the way.  Midcoast represent! 

image eva magnolia 07/22/11
  • cool Maine MOMS!!!

are any of you pregnant or just new moms? I am a midcoast mom! just newly pregnant and am looking for someone in the over 40s to talk to.

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • we are close to one another but I am not due till dec/jan
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm from Dixfield. =)
    Kaylie:: 04.22.05

Logan:: 02.28.07

BFP:: 03.08.11

2nd BFP:: 03.10.11

06.24.11:: It's a GIRL!

EDD:: 11.15.11

FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family

• I am in Bangor too! Hello "neighbor" haha :)
  • I'm in Hope! I grew up in this area (midcoast), but I lived in Bangor for 5 years while in college (2003-08). 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi!  I'm in China.  Originally from Augusta.  Due in September and can't wait!! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fairfield, Maine!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • York County, southern Mainer.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards