Washington Babies

Get away ideas...

So, we decided not to do a b-day party for the Isa this year and will be going away for the weekend instead. Earlier this year we did Great Wolf and although it was super fun I'd like to wait till she's a bit older to go again. She's not tall enough for all the stuff she wants to do, anyway.

Any ideas for fun places to go that have built in entertainment for little ones? It can be in WA, OR and ID. This would be in October.

THX! 

{The artist formerly known as JRS72206}

Re: Get away ideas...

• Hot Springs?

Condo in Ocean Shores? Its cheap that time of year and still fun if you bundle up. Drive on the beach then cuddle up in your room to watch the ocean and play games! And swim in the pool of course :)

• I love the Oregon Coast.  The place in Gearhart that Leanne is staying has gas fireplaces.  Love rainy nights at the beach, and long walks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I know you are looking in WA, OR or ID - but what about Victoria? take the ferry, explore Butchart Gardens (they have a great childrens garden) and then have a tea party at the Empress Hotel. I think there is also a cool dollhouse museum if I am remembering correctly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • all great ideas!  We are doing the same for W's birthday this year, too!
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Seaside!  We went when M was 2 1/2 and she had plenty to do between the carousel, games, kites, aquarium and the beach.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"