March 2011 Moms
Options

You know your baby is tall/big when...

The wait staff brings him crackers, crayons, and a kids menu when he is four months old :)

Happy Friday all!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies

Re: You know your baby is tall/big when...

• Options
    oh wow!  lol.  Thats crazy!  Haven't had that happen yet.  but DH's aunt asked if the Dr. thought she was "overweight"  I was livid!  She is 3 months old!  NO SHE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT... talk about getting a complex!  I think some people are just stupid sometimes! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options

imagemrssburnison:
    oh wow!  lol.  Thats crazy!  Haven't had that happen yet.  but DH's aunt asked if the Dr. thought she was "overweight"  I was livid!  She is 3 months old!  NO SHE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT... talk about getting a complex!  I think some people are just stupid sometimes! 

How rude!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had someone at the bank ask if my child wanted a sucker ... when Noah was like a month old! LOL I think she felt pretty dumb when I told her the he was a newborn because she just saw I was carrying a carseat and assumed it was a slightly older child.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Some 9 month pants and shirts aren't all that baggy on him. His head even has trouble fitting through that shirt! 
  • Options
    lol.... I met an ignorant lady sitting at my DS pediatricians office waiting room. She asked me, " How much does your fat baby weigh?" I was shocked at first, but then I keep reminding myself, he is just healthy :o) Happy Friday to you as well :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageStarlightjf:
    lol.... I met an ignorant lady sitting at my DS pediatricians office waiting room. She asked me, " How much does your fat baby weigh?" I was shocked at first, but then I keep reminding myself, he is just healthy :o) Happy Friday to you as well :o)

Omg, I can't believe someone said that to you! wtf?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageStarlightjf:

Whoa. Some people have no filter! How rude!

• Options
    People just have no clue ... Stella is i the 50th percentie both for height and weight and by no means 'big', yet even I was told by a lady: "She is so big for a 3-month-old!"  That was some weeks ago ...  Big Smile
  • Options
    khaukekhauke member

imageStarlightjf:

Yikes.  Don't people know babies are supposed to have a little fat?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • Options
    khaukekhauke member

imageglobetrotting7:
    Some 9 month pants and shirts aren't all that baggy on him. His head even has trouble fitting through that shirt! 

Same here!   but they told me his head is 20th percentile-ish :-P

• Options
    Right!!!! We are at 4 months 1 week and the hostess asked us if he wanted crayons...I said yeah to eat!!!!    He was 10- lbs when born and has a ton of hair,,,bug boy for sure...but crayons??????  Look little girl manning the front of the house.,,,get a brain!  But hey...good laugh for us!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"