Washington Babies

Eastside Fertility Dr. recommendations?

Bonus points if you can recommend one who works with male issues. Many thanks!

Re: Eastside Fertility Dr. recommendations?

• I think the only fertility clinic on the eastside now is Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

In Seattle there's SRM, the University of Washington (University Reproductive Care) and Pacific Northwest Fertility. We saw doctors at both SRM and UW and decided to go with UW. We are in Seattle though, so both were equally convenient for us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I thought SRM was the only one, but making sure. Thanks very much and baby dust for next month!
  • Loading the player...
  • No it's not the only one.  Overlake Reproductive Medicine is there too...  https://www.fertileweb.com/

I loved loved loved Dr. Johnson.   Wasn't that thrilled with the other doctor who I only met once and was brand new to the practice when I did meet him.  But I really liked Dr. JOhnson and the nurse practitioners I saw there as well.    I just looked at the picture on their website.  The receptionist I didn't like is still there, but the office manager I didn't like appears to be gone.  :)  And the one nurse who could never get my vein looks gone too.  :)  But the main players I liked are there. 

• Just want to rec Dr Opsahl and Dr Kennedy at SRM in Kirkland (formerly Northwest Center for Repro Sci).  They are awesome!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • We have severe MFI, NOA Azoo. We saw Dr. Opsahl at NW center for repro science now I think it is SRM due to a merger. And for the MFI diagnosis and treatment we saw Dr. Pelman, urologist at Overlake. He specializes in MFI from a urology perspective.
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • imageSeattle_JiLLn:

No it's not the only one.  Overlake Reproductive Medicine is there too...  https://www.fertileweb.com/

I loved loved loved Dr. Johnson.   Wasn't that thrilled with the other doctor who I only met once and was brand new to the practice when I did meet him.  But I really liked Dr. JOhnson and the nurse practitioners I saw there as well.    I just looked at the picture on their website.  The receptionist I didn't like is still there, but the office manager I didn't like appears to be gone.  :)  And the one nurse who could never get my vein looks gone too.  :)  But the main players I liked are there. 

Yep this.  I actually didn't mind the receptionist though, but somehow I got on her good side one day. 

imageimage Brothers! image
  • imageMrsH_08:
    Just want to rec Dr Opsahl and Dr Kennedy at SRM in Kirkland (formerly Northwest Center for Repro Sci).  They are awesome!

This!  I saw Dr. Opsahl for an HSG and he was so nice and quick!  Luckily, everything was fine, so I didn't need to see him again, but I would have gone back to him if I needed to.

~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • Thanks very much for the information, everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"