Minnesota Babies
Options

Chiro Recs

I am looking to relieve some of this terrible back pain but terrified to go to the chiropractor right now. Anyone have any recommendations in the Stillwater/East Metro area? 

ETA: I work in Bloomington so that would work too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chiro Recs

• Options

Fred Clary @ Ingbretson Chiropractic - I've known Fred for a few years and know a lot of lifters who he works on. 

Gina Benassi @ Benassi Chiropractic - Gina is who my DH goes to, but for a while she was dating one of my training partners... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My normal chiropractor is out on maternity leave, so I am now seeing Dr. Spicer at Northwestern Health Sciences University, Natural Care Center.  She is an instructor there and specializes in pregnancy.  She is awesome!  I highly recommend her!

2501 W. 84th St.
    Bloomington, MN 55431
    (952) 885-5444

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsChamp11:

My normal chiropractor is out on maternity leave, so I am now seeing Dr. Spicer at Northwestern Health Sciences University, Natural Care Center.  She is an instructor there and specializes in pregnancy.  She is awesome!  I highly recommend her!

2501 W. 84th St.
    Bloomington, MN 55431
    (952) 885-5444

Ditto Dr. Spicer.  Also, if Woodbury will work Dr. Smith at NWHSU out of Woodwinds.

• Options
    I really like Dr. Rachel Ellis at the Northland Chiropractic Clinic in Stillwater.
    BFP#1: 9.16.08 DD: 5.28.09
    BFP#2: 7.10.11 MMC: 8.3.11 D&C: 8.29.11
    BFP#3: 12.5.11 MC: 12.22.11
    BFP#4: 2.14.12 MMC: 3.8.12 D&C: 3.13.12 Loss due to Trisomy 16
    BFP#5: 6.11.12 MC: 6.28.12 Loss due to Triploidy
    RPL BW, Sonohystogram, Chromosome testing on DH and myself = everything is normal
    BFP#6: 12.4.12 EDD: 8.16.13
    Things I did different with this pregnancy:
    1. Waited TTC until after I had 3 normal menstrual cycles.
    2. Got a new OB - amazing man who listened!
    3. 200 mg progesterone until 12 weeks
    4. Daily lovenox injections
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"