December 2011 Moms

'Happiest Baby on the Block' DVD

I can not seem to find this anywhere!

It was not with any of the copies of the book in my library network.

Someone had mentioned it was on Netflix, but I couldn't find it there.

Any other ideas / suggestions where I might find it...?

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 'Happiest Baby on the Block' DVD

• QmommyQmommy member

For as far as borrowing / renting I can't help you because you've tried all the suggestions I was going to give.  Do you have any friends or co-workers that might own it?

You can try to buy it if you want.  I watched it while pregnant with my DD and it was nice to watch again after she was born.   

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I know Amazon has both the DVD and book because I put them on my registry.
    Edited because I am an English teacher and that's what we do.
    Pregnancy Ticker 

BFP: 7/20/14  MMC: 8/29/14  D&C: 8/31
    BFP: 12/27/14 MMC: 1/26/15 D&C: 1/29
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Do you have a Borders near you? They are going out of business and are having some great sales.

I bought the book there last week.

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• RicolaRicola member
    On Netflix it said that the DVD is not available at this time. Ugh. I tried to find it somewhere for cheap, too. Let me know if you find a good deal! And I would prefer the movie I must admit. I have so many baby books already that I need to read!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Well it would be completely illegal to go to a BitTorrent Search Engine to find it and then use a Bit Torrent client to download the file. I have a Mac and if I was totally going to break the law I'd probably use Transmission but I'm obviously 100% law abiding and would never do anything like that. Just so you know what not to do....
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • imageRuby_Soho:
    Well it would be completely illegal to go to a BitTorrent Search Engine to find it and then use a Bit Torrent client to download the file. I have a Mac and if I was totally going to break the law I'd probably use Transmission but I'm obviously 100% law abiding and would never do anything like that. Just so you know what not to do....

Hahaha!

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• You can youtube clips of the videos- that's what I did to learn about the 6 steps supposed to help calm a baby. Not sure what the entire video consists of, but that was what I wanted after having read what it was about online elsewhere. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageRuby_Soho:
    Well it would be completely illegal to go to a BitTorrent Search Engine to find it and then use a Bit Torrent client to download the file. I have a Mac and if I was totally going to break the law I'd probably use Transmission but I'm obviously 100% law abiding and would never do anything like that. Just so you know what not to do....

I'm glad that my mac using husband and I don't use torrents as well. 

pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageRicola:
    On Netflix it said that the DVD is not available at this time. Ugh. I tried to find it somewhere for cheap, too. Let me know if you find a good deal! And I would prefer the movie I must admit. I have so many baby books already that I need to read!

Thats what our Netflix said too.... but there are a couple cheap copies of both the DVD and the book on Ebay! 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"