Missouri Babies

OBGYN recs in Lees Summit?

Hello:

Recently delivered first baby in December in Independence, but live in Lees Summit...anyone go to a great OBGYN in LS that you can recommend?

Thanks in Advance!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OBGYN recs in Lees Summit?

• I see Dr. Cobbinah at Associated Womens Care on Ralph Powell just off Woods Chapel.  I have nothing but great experiences with her. There is usually a long wait time, but my experiences are like that every where I have been.

https://www.awcpobgyn.com/

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Dr. Woods at Associated Womens Care, the same practice that PP mentioned above :)
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Great! Thanks Ladies...I will check out Associated Womens Care!Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to Associcated Womens Care too...and saw two of thier Drs - I wasn't that impressed. I am going to try it out one more time, but I might end up switching.
  • imageMelZull:

I see Dr. Cobbinah at Associated Womens Care on Ralph Powell just off Woods Chapel.  I have nothing but great experiences with her. There is usually a long wait time, but my experiences are like that every where I have been.

https://www.awcpobgyn.com/

This is who I've seen since I was 15. I love her!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see Dr. Cobbinah, too.  I have to admit that I was kinda on the fence about her until the last part of my pregnancy.  She was wonderful during my delivery, though.  That totally won me over.  And all of the nurses in her practice are super nice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!

I went to AWC off of woods chapel as well and I did not like it!!  I waited in the waiting room forever then when they took me back (with my 1yr old) I waited for 45min!! Was there a total of 2 1/2 hrs... said they were "busy".  I am now pregnant with my 2nd and going to Dr. Petlin @ Rockhill Woman Care located in St. Luke's East Hospital. I love the practice!  The nurses even take my daughter and color with her while I do my thing- They are great!

• I'm new here, and stumbled upon this old post.  I just wanted to second Alysha's recommendation.  I'm currently being seen by Dr. Vandenboom @ Rockhill after a horrible experience with a doctor in Grain Valley.  I'm 26 weeks along, and highly recommend Rockhill.  It's been a much better experience for not only my husband and I, but even for our 2 year old.  I love the fact that they record the ultrasound on a DVD provided by the patient.  I'm new to this area, so I don't know if that's common here...but it wasn't when and where my 2 yr old was born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageDvotedWifeMom:
    I'm new here, and stumbled upon this old post.  I just wanted to second Alysha's recommendation.  I'm currently being seen by Dr. Vandenboom @ Rockhill after a horrible experience with a doctor in Grain Valley.  I'm 26 weeks along, and highly recommend Rockhill.  It's been a much better experience for not only my husband and I, but even for our 2 year old.  I love the fact that they record the ultrasound on a DVD provided by the patient.  I'm new to this area, so I don't know if that's common here...but it wasn't when and where my 2 yr old was born.

YAY! I'm so excited. That's where I was referred to by my PC doc. I have my first appointment next week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I use Dr. Leverett at Associated Women's Care and LOVE her.  I wouldn't change for anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"