D.C. Area Babies

CONGRATS!

Dear UOF,

Woohoo! Congrats, mama! Hope it all goes smoothly with you. Exciting to be in the study!

Dear BH,

Dude. I knew it. You have a pretty distinct "voice." Congrats!

Cabbage patchin',

kewliegirl

Dear everyone else,

These things come in waves. Who else is hiding out?

One, two, three, not me!,

kewliegirl

imageimageimage

Re: CONGRATS!

• I have a feeling there are a few more still not telling, March is going to be busy around here!

• DS#1 was a March baby and I didn't tell till August...have a feeling many more ladies will be coming out soon!

Kewlie...can we be BFF?? You make me laugh. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • a good friend of mine had a baby about a month ago.  I went to the hospital to pay the family a visit, held the little guy, and I mean little (just barely 7lbs, compared to my chunker of 10lbs @ birth) and had none of those "ohhhh I gotta have another" feelings.  Plus I just had an IUD done and its good for 10 years so I'm gonna take advantage of that $30 copay! 

Congratulations to the mommas-to-be though.  I wasn't all that surprised with BH and Useonefire! 

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks! I'm still processing. It's hard for me to believe since I was firmly in the one and done camp for so long. But, I feel good about the study I'm in, so if I go BSC, there will be folks around to deal with me :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats to both of you!  I had a feeling...

When I get preg again, I'm not even going to try AE'ing.  You'll all know me immediately by my bad grammar, overuse of elipses, non-cartoony smily emoticons, and extensive use of "LOL."  :)

• imageUseonfire:
    Thanks! I'm still processing. It's hard for me to believe since I was firmly in the one and done camp for so long. But, I feel good about the study I'm in, so if I go BSC, there will be folks around to deal with me :)

if you decide to go with a scheduled c-section for this one, you can always get your tubes tied

• I just saw another one on FB a few minutes ago but I'm not sure if that person still comes around here much....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagezerf77:
    I just saw another one on FB a few minutes ago but I'm not sure if that person still comes around here much....

Oooohhh.... I wish I had FB access at work!  (if I'm even friends with her...)

• imagech ch ch chia:

imagezerf77:
    I just saw another one on FB a few minutes ago but I'm not sure if that person still comes around here much....

You are, I just checked. :) Do the initials ABN mean anything to you?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Not it!  Even though I'd love to have #4, #5, #6... maybe if I won the lottery

Congrats to everyone!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • imageSofka:

imageUseonfire:
    Thanks! I'm still processing. It's hard for me to believe since I was firmly in the one and done camp for so long. But, I feel good about the study I'm in, so if I go BSC, there will be folks around to deal with me :)

if you decide to go with a scheduled c-section for this one, you can always get your tubes tied

Do you know if the recovery is in any way worse if you do that? DH knows he has to get snipped, but that is certainly an option too... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagezerf77:
    imagech ch ch chia:

imagezerf77:

You are, I just checked. :) Do the initials ABN mean anything to you?

Excellent!  Congrats to her! 

I saw another Nestie announce on FB this week, too.... also not sure if she's around here much anymore (pretty sure her initials are KP).

Oh, and UoF.... the male snip snip is much easier to reverse!

• getting your tubes tied during a c-s does not affect your recovery at all

• I have a distinct voice? Really? I hope it's sexy ;) And thanks!!
  • Not me either, although after asking one night when we were going to get a puppy, Maggie woke up the next day asking for baby brotherS!!!
  • imagetracy042206:
    Not me either, although after asking one night when we were going to get a puppy, Maggie woke up the next day asking for baby brotherS!!!

well, if you move to artslvr's and Hey_Jellis' neighborhood, you might have more kids as that neighborhood seems to breed nesties with 3+ babies LOL Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"