August 2011 Moms
Options

NPGR: s/o PIP your *college* team!

I know we have a lot of hardcore NFL fans in the mix (who are SUPER excited about something and I'm not quite sure why bc I don't follow NFL stuff -- hahaha), but I know we HAVE to have some college ball fans as well.

AL doesn't have an NFL team but we have two teams in the SEC, so they tend to take precedence over pro ball around here.

So let's see it!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NPGR: s/o PIP your *college* team!

• Options

Hubby and I met in 2004 while attending the University of Missouri - so the Mizzou Tigers are our team! We are actually getting our basement done in a Mizzou theme - we love our Tigers. :)

Here's 2 pics - the first one is from college in 2006 and the second one is from this past fall when we took DD!

• Options
    KD+BCKD+BC member

I'm not a big football fan but when basketball season comes around...

GO CUSE!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry for the giant pic.. I tried 3x to resize it (I swear i'm not an idiot) but cannot seems to get it. 

Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options

I live only a mile from the stadium and have two degrees from the University of Alabama... so of course I have to say ROLL TIDE!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

I am not an NFL fan but I love college ball! 

Go Gators! 

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekjuryfl:

Sorry for the giant pic.. I tried 3x to resize it (I swear i'm not an idiot) but cannot seems to get it. 

LOL mine was twice that size and it was totally on purpose >:)

• Options
    imageIove.wins:

I know we have a lot of hardcore NFL fans in the mix (who are SUPER excited about something and I'm not quite sure why bc I don't follow NFL stuff -- hahaha), but I know we HAVE to have some college ball fans as well.

AL doesn't have an NFL team but we have two teams in the SEC, so they tend to take precedence over pro ball around here.

So let's see it!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I can't get a pic to post so I'll just steal yours, lovewins! Roll Tide!! I've already washed all of LO's Alabama stuff so it's ready to wear!  

Baby Merlin! imageDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsMerlin:
    imageIove.wins:

So let's see it!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I can't get a pic to post so I'll just steal yours, lovewins! Roll Tide!! I've already washed all of LO's Alabama stuff so it's ready to wear!  

I love that there are other Alabama girls on this board!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    GO GATORS!!!  We just became season ticket holders...now that we won't be able to go for most of the season!

imageMrs White:

Go Gators! 

• Options
    GO GATORS!!!  We just became season ticket holders...now that we won't be able to go for most of the season!

imageMrs White:

Go Gators! 

• Options
    I love them so much, it posted twice!
  • Options
    imageMrsMerlin:
    imageIove.wins:

So let's see it!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

MsMerlin!!! How are you?!? I remember you from the nest local board!

I didn't know you were pg! 

• Options

My brother is graduating from FSU next week, but he decided not to walk since it's right around my due date.  I feel so bad!

imagekjuryfl:

• Options

Since we've been in MD so long I slacked off on the AL board...but I miss you girls! I'm doing fine; been out of work since last April but I kinda wanted to do the SAHM thing anyways so it worked out. ;) We're having a boy so I'm getting super excited for football season. I can't wait to spend all day every Saturday on the couch with DH and our son!!

And how crazy is it to see all the AL ladies on the August board? 

Baby Merlin! imageDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Fight On!Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

War Damn Eagle! 

(from an Alum with absolutely no desire to ever watch or follow NFL football...I do think that might be an SEC-devotee thing).

Baby already has a National Champions Onesie and 0-3 month booties that I'm hoping will fit when we're out there in November for the Iron Bowl.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageStefandTodd:

War Damn Eagle! 

(from an Alum with absolutely no desire to ever watch or follow NFL football...I do think that might be an SEC-devotee thing).

Baby already has a National Champions Onesie and 0-3 month booties that I'm hoping will fit when we're out there in November for the Iron Bowl.

So true.  

• Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:

I'm a huge college sports fan. But since I'm a KU fan in particular, I love basketball and I love my Jayhawks (as evidenced by my avatar)...

ROCK CHALK! This is my alma mater too!!

• Options
    See my avatar! Big Smile
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Options
    imageMrs White:

Go Gators! 

UF alum and I Love Love SEC football! (I am actually ridiculously happy that I will be on maternity leave for a big chunk of the college football season) Go Gators!
  • Options
    imageMrs White:

Go Gators! 

Tim Tebow went to my high school! 

Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options

Geaux Tigers! :D

Oh, and I CANNOT help but to think of Tosh.0 everytime I hear or see anything regarding Alabama or "Roll Tide"! lol

• Options
    imageMrsMerlin:

Since we've been in MD so long I slacked off on the AL board...but I miss you girls! I'm doing fine; been out of work since last April but I kinda wanted to do the SAHM thing anyways so it worked out. ;) We're having a boy so I'm getting super excited for football season. I can't wait to spend all day every Saturday on the couch with DH and our son!!

And how crazy is it to see all the AL ladies on the August board? 

The AL board in general has slacked off. We have had a troll for a loooong time, so none of us really posts there anymore :(

and OMG I know! There have been SO many AL regs that have had babies in the past year. There are at least 5 of us on this board. It's crazy. 

• Options
    imagevibrantstar:

Oh, and I CANNOT help but to think of Tosh.0 everytime I hear or see anything regarding Alabama or "Roll Tide"! lol

LOL, I love Daniel Tosh hardcore. I hate that I missed the episode when he was looking for Leprechauns in Mobile.

• Options
    imageIove.wins:
    imagevibrantstar:

LOL, I love Daniel Tosh hardcore. I hate that I missed the episode when he was looking for Leprechauns in Mobile.

GIRL! I'm 99.99% sure that episode is tonight!

• Options
    imagevibrantstar:
    imageIove.wins:
    imagevibrantstar:

GIRL! I'm 99.99% sure that episode is tonight!

YEEEEEEEEEES!!!! I was so worried I missed it!

• Options
    imagebabygator15:

My brother is graduating from FSU next week, but he decided not to walk since it's right around my due date.  I feel so bad!

imagekjuryfl:

You should Lauren.. FSU is the greatest School in FL didn't you know... lol j/k But what a great brother for wanting to be there to support you.

• Options
    imageDuffgurl:

Fight On!Big Smile

IndifferentIndifferentIndifferentIndifferentIndifferentStick out tongue

and

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"