January 2011 Moms

I hate AF!

Before I got pregnant with Simon I had a period like 3 times a year (I know, hate me now, i'm a *** and shouldn't complain). Now I'm getting a period every 3-4 weeks! Ugh! And the CRAMPING! So unnecessary!!! I feel so bloated and disgusting and want to just sit around and stuff my face.

On a side note- I'm a horrible person. I went to work today to train my replacement. After about an hour or two I could tell she would really benefit from an extra day and told her I'd also come in tomorrow. Then by 2pm she was wearing me out, and I was missing being at home, and I told her I really didn't feel like coming in tomorrow after all, so I'd play it by ear. Embarrassed I'd like to blame that one on AF if possible.  Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hate AF!

• Meany Scallopini - you should go in!! Especially if "she would really benefit from an extra day"...don't let her hang out to dry! (Unless you plan to go in a different day, in which case stay home and stuff your face!)

As for AF, I haven't had one in (whispering voice) 16 months! Whoo hoo! Hope I didn't just jinx myself. I do have a big fat pimple on my forehead so one never knows... 

• I would get some midol. (Bad spelling sorry) See if that helps and go in. Sorry to hear that AF is extremly b*tchy this time around. You'll feel better soom.
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you ever going back?  If not I say just stay home and eat some oreos and call it a day.
  • I hate AF too!! I got the depo shot after I had Mike and now it lasts for weeks and then I'll get a break for a few days before its back. I thought my body just needed to adjust so I got a second shot in May but I won't be getting it again next month. It's AWFUL

• imageValleybugt:
    Are you ever going back?  If not I say just stay home and eat some oreos and call it a day.

NOPE! I'm not! Which is what makes it SO HARD to go in for one last day.... I will be working from home to finish out the week though.

• imageMrsLynnyD:

Meany Scallopini - you should go in!! Especially if "she would really benefit from an extra day"...don't let her hang out to dry! (Unless you plan to go in a different day, in which case stay home and stuff your face!)

As for AF, I haven't had one in (whispering voice) 16 months! Whoo hoo! Hope I didn't just jinx myself. I do have a big fat pimple on my forehead so one never knows... 

LOL! Love this! I know I SHOULD go in..... Confused But man I just really don't want to...Confused 

ok, way to guilt me into it! But maybe I won't go in til 10. That's a good compromise right?

• imageamandabrown530:
    imageMrsLynnyD:

Meany Scallopini - you should go in!! Especially if "she would really benefit from an extra day"...don't let her hang out to dry! (Unless you plan to go in a different day, in which case stay home and stuff your face!)

LOL! Love this! I know I SHOULD go in..... Confused But man I just really don't want to...Confused 

ok, way to guilt me into it! But maybe I won't go in til 10. That's a good compromise right?

Very much so!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"