Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. what other Bump/Nest/Knot boards do you currently visit besides this one?  where did yet get your start on the Bump/Nest/Knot? 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1.  15 weeks pregnant with twins.  Overall, feeling pretty good.

2.  Highlight- I didn't do it, but dh tore off our old deck which was small and falling apart, so he can build a new larger one.  I'm just excited to get this process started.  Lowlight- Lots of laundry on Saturday since we returned from a week's vacation.

3.  Shopping for maternity clothes!  I only have one pair of maternity jeans and one pair of maternity shorts.  My regular clothes (bottoms especially) are starting to get tight, so I need to buy some more maternity clothes.  Although, since I'm a SAHW and do laundry twice a week, I'm not planning to buy too much and hoping to find some good deals.

4. I was on the Knot so long ago, I don't remember what boards.  I visited the Nest occasionally, but not very often, and still go there from time to time.  Primarily- Cleaning and Organizing, Decorating and Renovating, Money Matters, and Travel!  It wasn't until we began TTC that I got active on the Bump boards.  I started on Getting Pregnant (GP) which was renamed to Trying to Get Pregnant.  Then I moved to Trouble TTC.  As time passed with no BFP, I moved to Infertility (IF) and IFVets.  Once I got my first ever BFP, I moved to Pregnant after IF.  And when I found out I was having twins, I also began posting on Multiples.  Every so often, but not regularly, I visit Baby Names, Nurseries and Baby Gear, and Jan 2012.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1.  I'm hungry!  I just worked out so I need to make lunch.  ;)

2.  Honestly, the weekend went by so quickly that I don't remember much.  I didn't get to sleep in on Saturday b/c DD woke me up screaming.  Oh...I had some good apple pie on Saturday - count that as my highlight.  :)

3.  A MOPS leadership retreat on Friday night through Saturday late morning.  Aaaaah.  OH!  And a massage tomorrow.  Double aaaaaaah.

4.  I frequent the Austin board since that's where we lived before Indy.  I stay off the national boards (other than to lurk) because of the snark and craziness (did you see where the person on the 6-9 month board reported another person to CPS?).  I got my start on the Austin Knot board.  I also frequented Planning & Etiquette (name has since changed).  Man, people on that board could be nasty, but it was helpful!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageillinigal:

1. how are you feeling? I'm feeling well. Excited to feel the movement now :)

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight: Went to family reunion in Ohio Saturday and came back Sunday morning. AND my cousin offering to throw a shower.  Lowlight: only sleeping 1 hour before drivig back Suday.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? DH gets off early every day this week...So I am excited to spend more quailty time.

4. what other Bump/Nest/Knot boards do you currently visit besides this one?  where did yet get your start on the Bump/Nest/Knot?  Dec 2011, PgAL and 2nd Tri

• Options
    1. how are you feeling? Going crazy! I'm not 18 dpo/cd 46. This is a VERY long cycle for me. I'm trying hard not to cave and test for the 50th time.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-see our friends' 3 day old baby girl. She's incredible! Lowlight-cleaning out one of our spare bedrooms-I'm glad to have it done though!

3. what are you looking forward to this week? the weekend?? does that count?

4. what other Bump/Nest/Knot boards do you currently visit besides this one?  where did yet get your start on the Bump/Nest/Knot? I also visit TTGP. I first started on the knot, but I only posted there a couple times.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Exhausted and triumphant :) We've made it half-way through these 2 weeks without my husband.

2. We stayed at my parents' place on the lake. It was a good diversion but also busy.

3. I can't wait for Chris to get home.

4. I lurked on the Indiana Knot board briefly a long time ago. On the Bump, I started at TTC, then the Tri boards, and sometime midway during my first pregnancy I realized there were local boards. Duh. Now I occasionally peruse the BF, 3-6, and 24+.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"