Phoenix Babies
Options

Scottsdale Healthcare Maternity Packages

I was wondering if anyone had any information on the maternity payment packages offered by Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn (I have PPO but doesn't cover maternity).  When we finally conceive, I will have to pay for everything out of pocket.  Just wondered if anyone had worked with SHC Osborn in a similar situation.  I will be having a cesarean, which will be an additional cost as well. 

Thanks for any information :)

Re: Scottsdale Healthcare Maternity Packages

• Options
    I am not sure about the actual hospital but my OB, who only goes the the two campuses gives all her patients a breakdown if they are paying cash, and I want to say when I glanced at it it was under $5000. I am sure if you call Shea or Osbourne they can give you an idea and then ask them about payment plans. Sometimes if you can pay a certain amount up front they will cut you a deal. GL!!!
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • Options
    I am unsure about the hospital but my OB (Dr Hunt) charges, I think $3000 for vaginal and $3300 for C-section and sets you up on a payment plan upfront. I don't know how the hospital charges, but I am sure they probably work with you!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"