Snarky and T-TTC

The Baptism was yesterday (long and whiny)

The Baptism was followed by the baby's first birthday party. Prepare yourself for the story.

DH and I were out until 2 am the night before partying for my sister's birthday. We woke up at 6 am to get ready and dressed and be at the Church at 8, which was the time we were told to arrive. (We get mandatory Starbucks because we are way hurting.) We arrive at 8. The parents and child to be baptized, arrive at 9! They apologize for being late. The Baptism begins at 9:05, ends at 9:30. Very sweet, the Priest was very kind, cute little Church etc. 9:35, the baby's grandmother (DH's sister) arrives claiming she got lost, and apologizing for missing the whole thing.

WTH?!

Fast forward to the birthday party at 1:30. We arrive with gifts, food, lawn chairs, EZ ups, blankets etc at the park. We feel bad because we arrive when the party is supposed to start. The parents and child having the party arrive at 3! No food ready to eat until 4:30.

Most unorganized day of my life! And the people running on a hangover and hardly any sleep were on time for everything and more organized than anyone else. Ridiculous!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Baptism was yesterday (long and whiny)

• Oh wow.  That sucks Katt.  I'm sorry you had to deal with such ridiculousness.  I can't believe everyone else was so late!!  Being hungover and on time is tough work, haha.  At least it is over, right?  Mad props to you and your H for being so on top of your sh*t.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That sucks!  But kudos to you!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageJenny829:
      Mad props to you and your H for being so on top of your sh*t.

no kidding!   Couldn't have said that any better.    I would have been so pissed off that entire day.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • WOW. I would have been a moody biitch if I was living your day yesterday. Holy hell no wonder why she made you get everything for the baptism, the child would have been naked if yesterday is an example of anything.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • oh hell no.

• Oh, good grief!  That is just ridiculous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • That totally sounds like my Husband's step brother and his wife - always late, totally disorganized. Sorry you had to put up with that :(
  • Sorry you had to deal with that Katt! That is completely ridiculous! Well at least it's over.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"