Health & Exercise
Options

C25K help, please

My next workout is Week 2, Day 1.  I did my last workout on Tuesday.  Since I alternate days, that would mean I should have a workout today.

But DD has an appt tonight at 5:40.  By the time we are done and I can get home and get back out the door, it'll be pretty late and I'll be pretty fatigued. 

I'm thinking of just doing the workout tomorrow.  That means having 2 days between a workout.  That still means I'd have week 2 done in a calendar week.

What does everyone think?  Will having a 2 day rest hurt me as far as progress?

TIA!  I may x-post this if I don't get a response.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image

Re: C25K help, please

• Options
    I don't think it will hurt you at all.  When I did it, I just made sure to get the three workouts in during a week and sometimes that meant doing back to back or have two days in between.  As long as you don't go two weeks, I don't think it will hinder progress at all. 
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It will be just fine.  Sometimes you can follow the schedule to a T and other times you have to be flexible. Better to do it when you can than give up on the program all together due to scheduling conflicts.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would just do it when you can and don't beat yourself up over it! Some activity is better than none! It is really hard to stick with a plan and a normal routine, if I have a big race it means dedication and morning runs so I have no excuses at night. But just try to get some movement in today and back on schedule tomorrow. Don't quit because you missed or postponed 1 day! Good luck!!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm late in responding but I agree.  As long as you're generally following the plan, don't stress over modifying it a bit to fit your schedule.  Workout routines are most successful, meaning you are most likely to stick with them and benefit from them, when they work with your life.
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"