LGBT Parenting

Thoughts and Prayers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ryder Layne Roberson, 2 pounds 6 ounces 15 inches long 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

• My friend had her twin boys 10 weeks to early. I had both pictures uploaded on here but the other one is gone...

They're both doing well, just asking for thoughts and prayers for their continued recovery and their chance to go home soon  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cannon Luke Roberson, 2 pounds 12 ounces, 15 3/4 inches 

• Loading the player...
  • Thinking about them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ella was 30 weeks and weighed 2lb 5 oz and was 14 inches long.  If your friend would like to talk to a mom that has been there let me know.  Also I belong to a great private preemie board thepreemiepalace.com it is a great group of women and a wonderful resource.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T&P sent their way.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • SENDING THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THEM

hugs 

- j & m 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • imagessg73:
    Ella was 30 weeks and weighed 2lb 5 oz and was 14 inches long.  If your friend would like to talk to a mom that has been there let me know.  Also I belong to a great private preemie board thepreemiepalace.com it is a great group of women and a wonderful resource.

Though our NICU stay was short - SSG helps me tremendous and we appreciate it so much . HUGS !!!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"