Philadelphia Babies
Options

child care in Bensalem - help!

Hi all! I'm moving into Bensalem in the next few weeks and was hoping for any and all insight into child care in the area. I've checked out Kindercare and they seem fine but it's so hard not being from the area. We were in a nanny share in Baltimore but I'm assuming with limited notice and knowing anyone we'll end up doing a child care center.

TIA!

Re: child care in Bensalem - help!

• Options
    hey, not sure about childcare, but if you need to find a pedi, let me know
  • Options

what part of bensalem(near rt 13 near street rd up by neshaminy mall?) there is pam and pam's they have 4 stars i think i know they take kids from 6 weeks thru before and after school kids  what hours are you looking for? there are some child care people that do it out of their houses but are legal thru the state. i know teddy bear college(last time i looked pricey) i remember looking somwhere online  ok i found it try this link

https://www.humanservices.state.pa.us/COMPASS.Web/ProviderSearch/Pgm/PSWEL.aspx

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to live in Bensalem and now I am 5 min away from it. Currently my LO is in daycare but I don't like his daycare that much. A friend of mine really likes this one daycare Land of Children in feasterville. Their number is 215-364-9575. The kids there sleep in cribs and fresh food for them is cooked every day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"