Preemies
Options

**Hunt2005**

Are all three home now? If so, how's it going? I'm hoping by the time V comes home we will have a routine down and she just slips right in. Ha!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: **Hunt2005**

• Options

Sorry, I just saw this!!

Yup, they all are home! Val came home last Sunday, so only a week behind the others. Thankfully since we had the other two on the NICU's schedule we just kept going with that and they're all on the same schedule for the most part.

I honestly find it easier to have 3 at home because the NICU was so exhausting!! How are yours doing?? How's V - any idea when she might be on her way home?

~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We have not been told when she will becoming home but If I had to guess, baring any other set backs, sometime in the next 4 weeks. She still has to master the bottle and her lungs need to get stronger (her PDA ligation took their toll on her lungs). She is getting her 2 month vaccines today and I'm nervous. A & C did great with them but this is V and she does things her way and usually with a lot of umph behind It.

We've pretty much kept the two at home on the NICU schedule as far as length between feeds (no longer than 4 hours between) but its hard to keep the set times. Because your LO weren't as early as mine I dont know if you have as many appts but they have weekly pedi appt (I'm sure you do as well), weekly eye exams, and a cardiologist appt so it makes it difficult to stick to the 8,12,4,8 schedule.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aww, good luck to her on her shots!!

Yeah, it's hard to keep on that same exact schedule, but we managed for the first day she was home and then she fell in with the rest of them. I think she enjoyed not having the food shoved down her throat at exactly the 3 hour point if she didn't want it yet :)

Wow - weekly appointments? That's gotta be tiring dragging them both out for that!! Other than our 48 hour weight check, the next appointment we have is at 2 months (so in about 4 weeks). Crazy... I almost feel like I *should* be going more often though!

~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"