Detroit Babies
Options

Downriver Mom's Group?

Hello - I dont know if anyone knows of any downriver moms groups or where to find information on this topic, but I would love to get some info and do something. I'm not  from the area but living down here and I have no idea what there is to do down here with a LO. ??? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket

Re: Downriver Mom's Group?

• Options

https://www.mops.org/

This is Mothers of Preschoolers, and there are groups all over the US.  The website tells about it and you can see where the local groups meet. It's actually a group for mothers from conception on.  I have a few friends that go to different groups in Michigan, and I will start going in the next couple months.  Hope this helps!

• Options
    I am also downriver, this is a great question.  LO is my first, and I think I might be a little early for MOPS? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think so - it's actually from conception you can join.  A lot of the people in the group near me are brand new moms and everyone shares great ideas.  I would go to one of the meetings and see what it's like!
  • Options
    Also check RaisingThem.com & Meetup.com for groups.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have contacted one of the MOPS groups down here and they accept all ages, but I am still asking questions. I will have to look into the others that were mentioned. thanks :) 

Photobucket
  • Options
    Im near Riverview/southgate... Where are you located at?

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"