April 2011 Moms
Options

product review: Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo

I purchased this last night for my 3 month old.  I put him in it for the first time this morning and he loved it! He doesn't fit perfectly, because he's a small baby.  But I put a pillow under his feet and some blankets around him in the seat.  He's been sitting in it and playing in it, currently for at least 30 minutes.  I've never had a toy that occupied him this long while awake. I'm really loving it.  He can be upright and look all around.  It works on his strength, balance, and coordination.  I can play with him if I'm able to, but if I need to get something else done, he's able to occupy himself.  It's definitely worth the money! Plus it will be a toy that he can play with for a LONG time! I highly recommend it if your LO has pretty good head control. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: product review: Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo

• Options
    I agree!  We have the same one and I was pleasantly surprised how well it supported my LO.  Its so cute because he's so low in the seat, sometimes the colorful fabric on the seat is entertainment enough!  I have a game under him so his feet can touch and it doesn't take much movement for him to set the music off which is nice!  Its nice to get him up off his back doing something other than tummy time, which he hates!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We got the fp laugh & learn farm jumperoo. Jack loves it. Like pp said sometimes the colorful fabric is enough to entertain him. He "talks" to the little blue horse and is just as happy as can be!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Luv U Zoo jumperoo and Audrey loves it too! She has a blast in it.. definitely worth the money!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks for posting this! LO and I are going to buy a jumperoo tomorrow and I'm thinking Luv u zoo, rainforest or ocean wonders. Whichever one she "picks" will be the winner I guess!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just bought it! We have an old ottoman cushion under it so he can reach the floor. Thanks for the rec! 
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"