Colorado Babies

too find out or not to find out

my husband and I are at a standstill about finding out the sex of our first child. I want it to be a surprise but he wants to know. Was wondering thoughts and opinons on this!!!

Re: too find out or not to find out

• Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

My husband and I wanted to know the sex of the baby, even though it didn't matter just as long as we had a healthy baby. We're having a little boy. I think its best that we have our son first so my husband can do all the things him and his father did, maybe helping him better cope with the loss of his father. As long as your baby is healthy .

J.Dukes
  • Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

My husband and I wanted to know the sex of the baby, even though it didn't matter just as long as we had a healthy baby. We're having a little boy. I think its best that we have our son first so my husband can do all the things him and his father did, maybe helping him better cope with the loss of his father. As long the baby is healthy.

J.Dukes
  • Loading the player...
  • We're debating that too. We both see pros and cons of knowing or not knowing! I mean, others tell me the moment of "it's a ...." cannot be replaced; but it also seems like everything you need to get is so gender-specific! Grrr! And I've already seen from friends' pregnancies that people will still ask about names even if you aren't finding out...

Sorry, I'm no help at all! 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"