Texas Babies

Babymoon to SA!

Hello SA bumpies!

H and I are planning a babymoon to SA later in the year. We really want to be there when the riverwalk is decorated for Christmas and the boat parade thing. 

Do any of you know when that usually is? I have heard the day after Thanksgiving. Is that just for the boat parade? Any of fun festivities we should know about?

Thanks ladies!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Babymoon to SA!

• Yes, it is always the day after Thanksgiving.  They do a tree lighting at the Alamo and light the Riverwalk for Christmas.  Make hotel reservations soon, it's a pretty popular time to stay downtown.

https://www.sanantonioriverwalk.com/events.html

As it gets closer to the holiday season, you can make reservations to have dinner on the Riverwalk at certain resturants to watch the tree lighting from their patio dining areas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Agreed!  The Riverwalk can get pretty busy during events.  So I'd try and make that part of your arrangements soon.  

There are soooooo many restaurants to choose from down there and most if not all have some way to keep outdoor dining customers warm (by blanket or heaters).  The hotel you stay at down there should be able to give and make reservations for you.  

Hope you enjoy it!  Other than Fiesta it's one of my favorite things to go downtown for! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"