Washington Babies
Options

I love my parents!

My brother was in town for work, so my parents came and stayed the weekend with us too. I usually get kind of annoyed with my mom after being around her all day, but I've been so tired lately and she pretty much took care of Ella all weekend (fed her, diapered her, put her to bed, kept her entertained, made dinner and did dishes). DH and I were sad that they just left... I could really see why having a nanny would be awesome and I already loved my mom, but I love her even more now. Hopefully I'll do that for my kids one day. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love my parents!

• Options

That's awesome, yay for your mom!  Isn't it amazing how wonderful just a couple days of help is? 

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekaskade:

That's awesome, yay for your mom!  Isn't it amazing how wonderful just a couple days of help is? 

Yes, I definitely feel like I'm a better mom after having a little break. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't you just love it?! My parents always do everything for the kids when they are around to give me a break since the hubs can't. Truth be told sometimes I go over to their house just so I don't have to do anything. haha Last night my Mom babysat for us and we were our unitl nearly 1am. I told my hubs this AM that even though my Mom gets on my nerves sometimes I love  her and don't know what I would do without her!
    Also known as *BreeBree13* Stupid bump keeps logging me in under my old name!
  • Options
    That sounds wonderful!  I'm jealous!

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"