Orange County Babies
Options

The Baby Guy - OC Swap Meet

I just ventured back out to the swap meet. Destination - The Baby Guy. I picked up my 2nd Shopping cart cover, 2nd car seat cover, and ordered my 2nd baby pillow to match the set they had already made for me last year. I was happy they were able to look up my old order and re-match everything. I am looking forward to getting my new pillow in a few weeks. I see other shopping cart covers out there when at Target, Ralphs, etc... and nothing makes me more happy than always knowing I have the best one! The one's u can buy at any major store just aren't as cute and well made. I am happy to be a repeat shopper! I left myself plenty of time this time for my special order since I am 5 1/2 months :) I am still so happy with all of my orginal purchases there (14 months ago). I have seen so many different baby bed sets now during playdates etc at my mom group friends houses and nothing compares to what I purchased! Happy long term customer.
GBAHBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: The Baby Guy - OC Swap Meet

• Options

I was really disappointed in my shopping cart cover from the baby guy.

It was so thickly padded that it took up so much of the seat that there was barely room for DS and he couldn't even sit up straight. It was a total waste of $50 and I ended up buying a new one at BRU ($25) that I loved!

• Options
    i, too, loved the product i received from the baby guy. i had everything custom made but his customer service was excellent. i'll definitely be using him again the next time i ku, hopefully **soon**
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought he moved to SFS Swap. Is he ALWAYS at OC now? Does he have a Web site? I remember someone posting it and now I cannot find it. Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He is always at OC Swap meet :)
    GBAHBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    So disappointed! I ordered my crib bedding as soon as we found out the sex of our baby so we would receive it on time it came in and we were very happy. We then decided to order custom bassinet bedding in June. We ordered the bedding at the factory directly from the owner Gerry, he said it would be ready mid July. We Told him that would be perfect since I'm due Aug 1st. He assured us that we would have it mid July and not to worry.                                                                                                                                                                                Well for that last week I have called almost everyday during business hours and can only get voice mail. So I have left 4 messages and sent 1 email hoping someone would get back to me. NOTHING!!! so today I see on Facebook that the factory will be closed for a week until my due date (also the day I'm being induced) so I post a comment on his page saying how disappointed I am and what has happen and what do you know? They deleted my comment, so they can't call me back but check their Facebook? Now I'm stuck buying the bedding from pottery barn which is white and not fun when you have a black lab that sheds!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"