Military Families

NACCRRA for daycare?

Is anyone familiar with NACCRRA? I just took a position at a child care center and my new boss gave me the pamphlet to apply. I went online and filled out the application but I have to confirm that we are waitlisted at our CDC. I was wondering if my employer is giving me discounted tuition, do I list that number or the number of the usual cost for the application? I'm assuming I use the discounted... but my employer says otherwise...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NACCRRA for daycare?

• Not sure what branch you would be needing NACCRRA for. Currently there is a waitlist to get NACCRRA in the Marine Corps. All I know is that once the NACCRRA is approved, they will email you as well as the daycare center. Until then you don't get a discounted rate. That's from my experience.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
    imageimageimage
    Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
    Click on the logo and ask me how!
  • If you are talking tuition you put the regular amount that would cost a civilian to use the child care....I have been using NACCRRA for my DD while hubs was deployed and only got $200 (the full amount the navy gives) off my daughters tuition.  I have heard NACCRRA is going to be ending but you HAVE to use a vertified child care facility...one that NACCRRA approves or you cannot get it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsrp2sw:
    If you are talking tuition you put the regular amount that would cost a civilian to use the child care....I have been using NACCRRA for my DD while hubs was deployed and only got $200 (the full amount the navy gives) off my daughters tuition.  I have heard NACCRRA is going to be ending but you HAVE to use a vertified child care facility...one that NACCRRA approves or you cannot get it. 

Where did you hear NACCRRA is ending? We use this every month for my DD and they pay over half my daughter's $1200 tuition each month so if it's ending I need to give notice to some people. Confused

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • To OP, I believe you use the original tuition amount however since you're working at the center it might be different. You can try calling them to see which info they want on the application but sometimes they can be tough to get ahold of. It also sometimes takes a while for them to process the application. My center let my daughter keep going without having anything approved for over a month but it's depends on the provider since some bill NACCRRA and some make you pay and reimburse you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"