North Carolina Babies

adjustable waistband pants

Does any brand sale them in a size smaller then 2T??  I am starting to shop for fall/winter and have been looking at consingment sales but my DD weighs next to nothing (wore a pair of 6-9month shorts today) and will only be in 18 month pants due to her height.  There is no way she'll be able to keep them up
From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: adjustable waistband pants

• Hummm. Have you tried Gymboree and Crazy8? Not sure what size they start but I know they have adjustable stuff there. GL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • JuberPJuberP member
    We got a number of 12 and 18 month boy shorts at Gap kids this spring. Maybe they have girls as well?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually found 4 pairs at a consignment sale yesterday for a dollar so we should be good until she moves to the next size.  I checked a bunch of websites (old navy, gap, crazy 8, gymboree, children's place, and kohls) but on their websites they said the adjustable waist didn't start in jeans until size 2T.  Thanks ladies!
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oddly enough, Target does this earlier in their boys clothes than their girls! Zoe had a pair or plain boys jeans and plain khaki cords that looked unisex, but had adjustable waists.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"