Washington Babies

Another celebrity dead!

I was a bit suprised to read this about Amy Winehouse. No doubts drugs and alcohol were invoved https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20512516,00.html
collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011

Re: Another celebrity dead!

• She's also in the 27 Club now, so she shares Rock n' Roll Heaven with Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison and Janice Joplin

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Unfortunate, for sure, but I'm not at all surprised.
  • Loading the player...
  • Surprised it took this long....what a waste of talent. RIP
  • imageiHeartHimMore:
    Unfortunate, for sure, but I'm not at all surprised.

this

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• ITA with IHHM - I am not surprised at all.  She has been in the news so much for all of her problems that I figured it would happen someday.  I still think that it is really sad and unfortunate, especially with all of the efforts made to help her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageStellaZ:
    Surprised it took this long....what a waste of talent. RIP
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecinema_goddess:

She's also in the 27 Club now, so she shares Rock n' Roll Heaven with Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison and Janice Joplin

Wow I never knew that! Crazy, what a waste of such talent.
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"