Colorado Babies
Options

good obgyn?

I'm looking for an obgyn just found out that I'm 6weeks pregnant and I need to get my 1st screening set up. I'm looking to deliver around denver/aurora really don't want to go to aurora south.

Re: good obgyn?

• Options

Dr. Peck at Women Caring for Women is amazing! She just delivered my daughter at Swedish Medical Center in Englewood (she has an office there too). In that office is Dr. Martin as well, and their nurse practitioner is Barbara. They are an amazing group of women, if you don't mind traveling a bit to Englewood.

Good luck!

Check out my blog about parenting, weight loss, and achieving goals with family - all through karate!
  • Options
    I'm in Aurora (on Buckley AFB) and I go to Integrated OBGYN at Parker Adventist.  Totally in love with them and HIGHLY recommend them!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My OB with my last child was at Espirit Women Care at Parker Adventist Hospital - she is sweet, easy, laid back and the nurses at Parker Adventist made me feel like the only woman in labor there!  (I wasn't!)

I won't be going back this pregnancy, as I'd like to try to midwife route and maybe sitll go back to Parker Adventist, not sure!  My good friend gave birth at St. Joe's with a midwife and it was such an amazing experience - they followed her birth plan to the letter!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagechronicoles:

My OB with my last child was at Espirit Women Care at Parker Adventist Hospital - she is sweet, easy, laid back and the nurses at Parker Adventist made me feel like the only woman in labor there!  (I wasn't!)

I won't be going back this pregnancy, as I'd like to try to midwife route and maybe sitll go back to Parker Adventist, not sure!  My good friend gave birth at St. Joe's with a midwife and it was such an amazing experience - they followed her birth plan to the letter!

I also go to Esprit Women Care and I love it, definitely recommend it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"