March 2011 Moms
Options

he screamed hahah.

okay so i was eating a sandwhich and hes was sitting next to me in his little froggy bouncer playing. but then he started getting fussy so im like no no no in a little baby voice and then i said it in kind of a scary deep voice and he looked at me and screamed in the highest little girl scream and started crying. it was so funny but i felt bad that i scared him. poor little guy!

has your LOs ever screamed haha.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: he screamed hahah.

• Options
    Mine have never screamed in terror, but they scream at the top of their lungs for fun all of the time.  It is down right hilarious! 
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options
    Dh, ds and I went to red lobster for lunch yesterday for dh's birthday. I took ds into the bathroom to run some warm water over his bottle. Someone was in a stall and flushed the toilet. It was a particularly loud flush and it scared the bejeezus out of poor ds. He screamed so loud, which is not like him at all! Dh claims he heard him from he other end of the restaurant.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww this is so funny, yet sad.  I am sorry to admit that I LOL'd while reading.  DD hasn't screamed yet, but she got scared out of her mind and woken up one day when my dad sneezed (he has the loudest sneeze I've ever heard!)  Poor little thing jumped and started bawling! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    lol that's hilarious!
    Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"