Blended Families
Options

Pictures soon to follow

I am very slow going here.  I could not do the Ireland trip pictures until I had completed my picture from Normandie (back in May) through to last weekend. 

So...I have finally finished up to Dublin and just downloaded those pictures onto the computer.  Now I will cull, get permission from Phantom and then process them for uploading here.

I just have to reiterate how wonderful Phantom and her DH are.  Monkey is still asking for them, their dogs and neighbors cows....

Here is one picture of Monkey in Phantom's backyard.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg

Re: Pictures soon to follow

• Options
    FloF9FloF9 member
  • Options
    Yup. Still jealous. I am even more jealous that monkey is wearing a sweat shirt. It's so flipping hot here you can barely move. We have a heat index of 120 in the midatlantic. W-T-F?!?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Such a cute picture of Monkey!! Good to hear you both had a great time together! Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsBPOMrsBPO member

imagexmaryrickx:
    Yup. Still jealous. I am even more jealous that monkey is wearing a sweat shirt. It's so flipping hot here you can barely move. We have a heat index of 120 in the midatlantic. W-T-F?!?!?

You should visit Seattle.  It's been in the 60s.  Bleh.  So glad for the two trips to Cali and the rented convertible Mustangs.  Stick out tongue

It's supposed to break 80 this weekend for the first or second time.  I recall a news article saying that it hit 80 degrees once so far this summer...for a total of 72 minutes.  It's dropping back down to mid-sixties and rain next week again.

Photobucket
  • Options
    imageMrsBPO:

imagexmaryrickx:

You should visit Seattle.  It's been in the 60s.  Bleh.  So glad for the two trips to Cali and the rented convertible Mustangs.  Stick out tongue

It's supposed to break 80 this weekend for the first or second time.  I recall a news article saying that it hit 80 degrees once so far this summer...for a total of 72 minutes.  It's dropping back down to mid-sixties and rain next week again.

right now that would be heaven. 120* heat index.... in Maryland!!!! How is that even possible??? I have a Christmad in July party to go to today and I am soooooo dreading it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"