Indiana Babies

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. you have an entire day just to yourself- no work, no spouse, no kids. What do you do? I'll even throw in $500 if that helps.
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• 1. Itchy- I have a lot of bites... Not sure if they are mosquitoes, no seeums or what. Also, I have had some occasional cramping in the belly area the past few nights... I guess that is commmon as my ute grows.
    2. Highlight- being on vacation in Sanibel, FL. Lowlight- bites and mild sunburn... I was diligent about sunscreen too.
    3. We fly home tonight, but our flight doesn't get in until late, so Saturday, we'll sleep in and then I can begin the laundry-fest. No other specific plans.
    4. Sleep until 8am, get coffee (caffeine free since I'm KU) and pastry, go shopping. In the afternoon, go to the spa for a massage and facial and maybe mani or pedi too. Get chinese takeout for dinner since Dh doesn't really care for it and watch my shows that he doesn't like.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1.  Still tired.  My extremely mobile kiddo is keeping me on my toes.  Add in teething and lots of discomfort and, well, we've seen better days.  ;)

2.  Highlight:  Getting to go to the pool w/friends yesterday by myself!  My mom watched DD while she napped so I could get out.  And signing up for a CSA for this winter.  Lowlight:  Finding out that one of my good friends here might be moving away.  :(

3.  We are taking DD to see my mom's family tomorrow.  DH has to write a paper for publication and needs some quiet time.  Of course, we'll head to the Farmer's Market beforehand.  We're going to buy some stain for our fence on Sunday.  I know y'all are jealous of my exciting life.  ;)

4.  Two words:  SPA DAY.  (With mimosas.  And maybe a little shopping afterward.)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • rachesraches member
    1. how are you feeling?  16 weeks pregnant with twins and feeling great!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?  major highs this week: bought a new house, DH got a new job, and we found out we are having a boy and a girl!!!

3. weekend plans? looking at paint colors and dinner at Scotty's Lakehouse tonight, inspection on our new house tomorrow, and that's all! 

4. you have an entire day just to yourself- no work, no spouse, no kids. What do you do? I'll even throw in $500 if that helps. coffee, bagel & cream cheese for breakfast, run outside in 65 degree weather, lunch at cafe patachou, mani, pedi, massage, followed by shopping,
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. how are you feeling:  32 weeks 6 days pregnant.  feeling good - just BIG by the end of each day.  it's hard to be productive at night, i'd much rather hang out on the couch.

2. highlight:  having DH home.  he was gone for 10 days (work related)....and life is just SO much easier when he's around.  it's nice not being DD's main source of entertainment!  oh! and we went and saw the last harry potter movie - loved it!

lowlight: we're getting pretty bored hanging out at home.  but i really hate the heat and don't feel like going out in public in a bathing suit.  so we've stay pretty confined in the house due to the heat.

3. weekend plans:  hanging out with some friends tonight, the rest of the weekend is wide open!

4.  entire day to myself:  honestly, i keep thinking i would love a day to myself to crank up some music and go to town cleaning our house.  it never gets done with DD around.  but that's no fun at all!  so i would probably opt for sleeping in, getting a massage, lunch with good friends, followed by spending a day just laying out or floating in a pool.  that would be heavenly.

• 1. how are you feeling?
    Feeling fine. Baby has started moving more, right at my underwear line. I love that (s)he is moving, but it looks like I have my hand down my pants when I go to feel from the outside. LOL
    2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight--Had a good sales week at work. Lowlight--DH has gotten on my nerves every night this week, so I have gone to bed not happy with him all week. AND I have mosquito bites all over.

3. weekend plans? My family reunion is in OH. One of the reasons I'm irritated with DH is that we have known about this since Nov 2010 and he didn't request off. My parents are leaving today, I have to work tomorrow, but we were supposed to leave as soon as we were off....now we might not be able to go at all.

4. you have an entire day just to yourself- no work, no spouse, no kids. What do you do? I'll even throw in $500 if that helps.Oh wow! I have no idea what I'd do! Spend the $500 to get someone to help me clean my house from top to bottom!
  • 1. Pretty good. I seriously cannot believe that Connor is 5 months old! Unfortunateky he still thinks sleep is overrated.

2. Highlight: A couple of girlfriends came over last night to keep me sane. We had fun just catching up and drinking some wine.

Lowlight: Well, we are one week into my single-momhood. Being a single parent is tough! I'm really proud of how well we've been doing though. The three of us are a wel-oiled machine. Jocelyn really misses Chris though :( She loved Skyping with him :)

3. I'm taking the kids down to my parents' house for the weekend. They live on a lake with lots to do. Jocelyn is so excited, and I'm looking forward to have some extra sets of hands to help out with the kids. Tomorrow my mom is taking me shopping for my birthday and I'm super excited to get some new clothes for myself for once!

4. I'd get a massage, maybe hit up Target and buy some unnecessary crap, have lunch at a non-kid-friendly place, and maybe organize some photos.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I've had a CRAZY couple of weeks but I'll spare you all of the boring details...

1. how are you feeling? Tired! I just finished working 12 days straight. Man am I ready for the weekend!!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlights-a trip up to Clay Terrace after work one day & catching a movie with my mom & sister yesterday evening. Lowlight-BFN's every day this week. I have never made it past 40 days. This cycle is driving me crazy!

3. weekend plans? DH is cooking up a great dinner now. Tomorrow we are going to buy a new motorcycle (DH sold his last week) and visit our friends who just had their second child this week. Sunday I plan on visiting my parents to hit the pool.

4. you have an entire day just to yourself- no work, no spouse, no kids. What do you do? I'll even throw in $500 if that helps. Sleep in really late, float around in a pool all day with a big frozen drink, have dinner out someplace reallly good and go to bed early.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"