Georgia Babies
Options

Kennestone Hospital

I am somewhat new to Georgia and would like to get some feedback on people who have had experiences (good or Bad) with Kennestone Hospital, the women's center not so much the other part of the hospital. TIA.. 

Re: Kennestone Hospital

• Options
    Other than one nurse who rubbed me the wrong way when I was in labor, I had a wonderful experience at Kennestone. It is such a nice facility and I love that the baby stays in the room with the mother.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've had 2 c/s and 1 nicu stay here and have nothing but good things to say! I believe they have the best LC/BF support in the area. Really really happy w/ the whole experience both times.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs.Guz:
    Other than one nurse who rubbed me the wrong way when I was in labor, I had a wonderful experience at Kennestone. It is such a nice facility and I love that the baby stays in the room with the mother.
    I could have wrote this.  I had a rude admitting RN but I think she thought she was going home and then had to admit me.  Other than that great experience.  I also really like the LC there.  They were great when I came home and was having some problems.  They worked with me over the phone.  Also my dog chewed up a part to my pump on the weekend.  The LC left me a part at the front desk free of charge.  
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My experience with the women's center is broad at Kennestone - I've had an emergency surgery due to a rupture ectopic pregnancy, a normal childbirth with epidural at 37 weeks, a DNC due to miscarriage, and another stay after childbirth at 37 weeks + NICU stay for my daughter.  I have nothing but wonderful things to say about everything there :)  Since I had my kids, they now have a nursery which is a nice option too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had my twins at Kennestone and had a wonderful experience. The nurses were so nice- I absolutely loved my anesthesiologist, the LC were great. I loved that my babies never once left my side unless I requested the nursery...which I did and it was great to get some sleep! Everyone was so helpful and had lots of knowledge to share since I was a new mother. Good luck!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much for all the feedback. It really helped me my calm my fears about Kennestone.. :)
  • Options

AMAZING!

I loved every part of it.  I just had my first child by C-section in May and they helped me through EVERYTHING. Couldn't have asked for better nurses and staff.

A+++++

https://jbkctate.blogspot.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"