Single Parents
Options

Looks like Lurky is scared of something!

Apparently she's reconsidering calling me a whore, even if it's just to save herself from being banned ... again.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/56064425.aspx

Re: Looks like Lurky is scared of something!

• Options
    Oh sweetie, don't flatter yourself. I clearly posted that before I called you a whore. I just wondered if I should get a new SN ready to save myself the hassle. Shouldn't you be working (AKA working on finding a new coworker to fvck)?
    Little Lurky, born 2008
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

I like where she says "look out for lurkylulu3".  All of her other SN's have been perma banned (IE, pattisimcox, etc.).

ITA with Carrie, she needs a hobby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageachase123:

I like where she says "look out for lurkylulu3".  All of her other SN's have been perma banned (IE, pattisimcox, etc.).

I am not pattisimcox you stupid twat.

Little Lurky, born 2008
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageachase123:

Oops, my bad, just IE, right?

Better post now asking if you can get banned for calling someone a twat.  But make sure that when you make your new SN that you be sure to include the quote that you have in your siggy now.  Because you're so mean, but SO on point. 

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageachase123:

Better post now asking if you can get banned for calling someone a twat.  But make sure that when you make your new SN that you be sure to include the quote that you have in your siggy now.  Because you're so mean, but SO on point. 

I know it is so hard for you to believe that there is actually more than one person out there who thinks you are an idiot. Paco Bell's cannon say what?

Little Lurky, born 2008
  • Options
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageachase123:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageachase123:

I know it is so hard for you to believe that there is actually more than one person out there who thinks you are an idiot. Paco Bell's cannon say what?

Whatever do you mean, when you were IE we got along just fine.

Oh, don't throw stones like that!  The Paco Bell's cannon is such a low blow.

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageachase123:
    imagelurkylulu2:
    imageachase123:

Whatever do you mean, when you were IE we got along just fine.

Oh, don't throw stones like that!  The Paco Bell's cannon is such a low blow.

Who the hell is IE?

Little Lurky, born 2008
  • Options
    imagelurkylulu2:

Who the hell is IE?

IE=Internet Explorer

Although I must say that I'm now doubting if you are really her.  She was much more witty and delivered sharp (but valid) advice without stooping to calling people "twat" and "whore" in the process.  Name calling is so 6th grade.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"