North Carolina Babies

Of course this would happen

Our A/C died yesterday sometime...I realized it last night. And I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called the repair people this morning and she said she could have someone out after lunch sometime, and then she appologized "I know it's hot, I'm so sorry we can't get out sooner" and I said "Oh no problem, it's just my luck that when I'm 8 months pregnant our A/C would die in a heat wave" to which she responded she'd have someone out in the next hour. haha and No, I'm not ashamed I pulled the pregnant card. Wink

Re: Of course this would happen

• I would have pulled the pg card too!  It's wicked hot out there and even with A/C, I still feel like I can't get cool.  Hopefully the repair is easy and won't cost you a lot of $$. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no!! That's definitely not cool! But I'd totally have pulled the pregnant card, too!

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds like something that would happen to me.  Glad theyr'e coming out soon.  I would have pulled the pg card too...and rightly so, I'm sure it won't be healthy to pass out from heat exhaustion!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AsljocAsljoc member
    This happened to us last year.  The day I went into labor our AC died.  My husband pulled the "I can't bring my newborn daughter home to a 90 degree house" card.  They were rather quick to respond! Cool
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mean_girls_35345
  • That happened to me when I was 8 months pg - it was miserable! Thankfully it was quickly resolved and I'm sure that big ol' baby bump had a lot to do with the quickness.

Hope you get cool ASAP! 

• I feel your pain! Ours just went out 3 weeks ago and it was AGONY!! I hope they get it fixed soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"