Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What the F body?! No AF

So I am a week over due for AF and I still have no signs of starting anytime soon. I took a test yesterday and it said a big fat NO. If I don't get one by the end of the month I am going to test again and if it still says no then I will probably call my doctor. I'm not sure if my medicine for PPD can mess with my period?

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind being pregnant again. I was just shopping for Juliana yesterday and noticed that her 12 month clothes are no longer in the baby section... they are in the little girl section. Indifferent

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: What the F body?! No AF

• Options
    My midwife just told me there was an eclipse last month, so she just got 3 clients besides me with unplanned pregnancies. Wink
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You can have my AF if you want? It just started today for the first time since 2009! Sad day. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Med-free birth, EBF, Co-Sleeping, Babywearer
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm.  Crazy AF's.  I was psyched to get mine yesterday.  It's the first cycle post MC and now we can start TTC again!
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    Haha be careful what you wish for! I said the same thing and then, AF was 3 weeks late this month (sometimes my cycle has a mind of its own) or so i thought until yesterday m/s kicked in so i went to the ob and guess what no AF to be expected just a little spotting from being 6w 2d Surprise im still in complete shock. I am a little worried about the spotting now and ob didnt make it any better doing a pap too  Crying. Im now on complete pelvic rest and on threatened miscarriage watch, my ob says everything should be fine she said the little spot on the ultrasound looks great and my cervix is closed. So im just keeping my fingers crossed really tightly espically because i just miscarried a few month ago but i wasnt even this far along so im trying to keep thinking positive thoughts.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic She really wanted that poor butterfly
  • Options
    bmqcmgbmqcmg member

imageN.M.M:
    Haha be careful what you wish for! I said the same thing and then, AF was 3 weeks late this month (sometimes my cycle has a mind of its own) or so i thought until yesterday m/s kicked in so i went to the ob and guess what no AF to be expected just a little spotting from being 6w 2d Surprise im still in complete shock. I am a little worried about the spotting now and ob didnt make it any better doing a pap too  Crying. Im now on complete pelvic rest and on threatened miscarriage watch, my ob says everything should be fine she said the little spot on the ultrasound looks great and my cervix is closed. So im just keeping my fingers crossed really tightly espically because i just miscarried a few month ago but i wasnt even this far along so im trying to keep thinking positive thoughts.

Oh my goodness! I will keep you and the babe in my T&Ps.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Thank you. Btw your dd is so adorable!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic She really wanted that poor butterfly
  • Options
    When I'm on the pill (21 day on, 7 off style), I often go months with no AF. I've been like this for years. My OB says some women are just like this - no worries.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • Options
    bmqcmgbmqcmg member

imageN.M.M:
    Thank you. Btw your dd is so adorable!

Thank you. Smile

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    bmqcmgbmqcmg member

imagetracey4228:
    When I'm on the pill (21 day on, 7 off style), I often go months with no AF. I've been like this for years. My OB says some women are just like this - no worries.

Mine was like this before I had Juliana where I would skip a month but ever since I have had Juliana it has been normal.

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"