Washington Babies

Scrapbookers/crafty gals - recommend your cardstock please!

Can you recommend your favorite brand of heavyweight card stock?   I'm looking for cardstock that's sturdy but not too heavy (ie. if you hold a corner of it the paper it stays upright, around 80lb or so?) but at a good price.  I'd prefer to buy packs of colors instead of individual sheets. I've tried the Paper Company value packs at Joanns/Michaels but they're pretty flimsy.  I like the weight of the DCWV stacks but they're pricey, even on sale. What do you use and where do you buy it?  :)

-Deborah

Re: Scrapbookers/crafty gals - recommend your cardstock please!

• Ben Franklin's has a huge section of cardstock. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not sure where you live, but Scrapbook Nook in Kent is my go to place.  They have their packs of color 8.5x11 cardstock against the wall all the way on the left and it is 25 sheets for $3.25 or something pretty reasonable like that.  I use it for everything and have never had any complaints.  I'm not sure on the exact lb. though.

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am seriously frugal about my scrapbook stuff and I love Bazzill.  This cardstock is heavy, but no too heavy and all the colors always match patterned paper you are working with.  I get mine in bulk on ebay. 

I also like Stampin up cardstock.  Very nice colors, great weight, quality.

My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • imageKglan:

I am seriously frugal about my scrapbook stuff and I love Bazzill.  This cardstock is heavy, but no too heavy and all the colors always match patterned paper you are working with.  I get mine in bulk on ebay. 

I also like Stampin up cardstock.  Very nice colors, great weight, quality.

This is the most durable cardstock I have worked with.  But Ben Franklin does have a great selection. Have fun!!!

M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"