Orange County Babies
Options

Rockers/Gliders

We are looking at furniture and stuff for the nursery. I bought a dresser from Target on clearance, but it turns out that its kind of a junker. At least the drawers are...they're only held together by 2 screws. So I guess it's a good thing we'll only be using it for baby clothes and diapers which aren't too heavy.

Anyways...I'm looking at rockers and gliders. Has anyone else seen this beauty yet? We happened to walk into BRU last night and they had just gotten it in. It's by Amy Coe and I la-la-la-la-love her stuff. I was just wondering if anyone else got it and has a review. It seems like it's really great construction and it's super comfortable. I also love the storage ottoman.
Amy Coe Rocker

Re: Rockers/Gliders

• Options

Very cute.

By the way, did you find out what you're having yet??

• Options
    Don't have a review but very cute. I love Amy Coe stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My advice- get the best glider! This looks perfect! I did not (it was good but not very comfortable and it ended up squeaking) and this time around I will try to find an affordable yet comfortable and smooth glider. You will be spending a great deal of time in this chair!!!

Good luck!

• Options

We find out TOMORROW!!! WOOHOO!
    I'm so excited. Hubby thinks girl and I think boy. I'm trying to figure out a wager for our little bet. Stick out tongue

I really love this chair. I saw it and died and then I sat in it and was like, Ok, this is it. I'm even thinking of ways to cut the budget on a couple of other things we need because I do want a great rocker like this and will opt for lesser expensive stuff to get it.

Thanks for the approvals. Big Smile I love the Amy Coe stuff too. I really love her cribs, but couldn't stomach paying that much for just the crib and it doesn't convert at all. I'm still deciding between the Baby Italia one with the espresso rails and the flat white sides, or another one that looks really similar. I guess we have time for that though...

• Options
    If you like it, then get it. ?Personally, it's gorgeous but NMS as far as function. ?I prefer the movement of a glider to a rocker and loved that my glider had a lock that stopped the motion and a recline. ?Both came in very handy when first home with baby for many a night's sleep in it. ?It was doubly helpful since I had a c/s. ?No way could I have gotten out of it if I couldn't stop the rocking motion. ?I also like the foot stool slide out on the glider ottomans as they are better for nursing. ?You need your feet elevated, but not necessarily up on an ottoman where you tend to get poor posturing for bf-ing as well as it's tough on your knees since they'll tend to lock out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"