Washington Babies
Options

gummy vitamins with iron?

are there any gummy vitamins out there with iron?  My kids like gummies better than flintstones type chewables, but I wish they had iron.  Anyone find any out there?

Re: gummy vitamins with iron?

• Options
    I don't know about gummy vitamins, but I know Total Cereal has 100% daily value of a lot of vitamins and minerals, including iron. It comes in a lot of flavors, and it's actually pretty good! If you don't have any luck with the gummies maybe you could give that a try :) HTH
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yep! We still do TJ's gummy vitamins for now - but Grady LOVES him some of Mommy's Total w/Cranberry cereal.

Flinstones Plus Iron

Centrum Kids Complete

With these you just have to be extra careful to keep them far out of reach of kids, follow dosage (blah blah blah).

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageStellaZ:

Yep! We still do TJ's gummy vitamins for now - but Grady LOVES him some of Mommy's Total w/Cranberry cereal.

Flinstones Plus Iron

Centrum Kids Complete

With these you just have to be extra careful to keep them far out of reach of kids, follow dosage (blah blah blah).

Neither of tohse appears to be gummy?  am I missing something?

I should go look at Cooper's cereal... I hadn't thought of that.

• Options
    Ohhhh, gummy - yeah, I looked and looked too - and then read gummy vitamins can't contain iron because of the process in how they are made (which also likely involved horse hooves - ewww).
  • Options

imageStellaZ:
    Ohhhh, gummy - yeah, I looked and looked too - and then read gummy vitamins can't contain iron because of the process in how they are made (which also likely involved horse hooves - ewww).

Yummy yummy gelatin!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"