New Jersey Babies
Options

OB/GYN Morristown

Anyone have recommendations for a female OB/GYN who delivers babies at Morristown Memorial Hospital?  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Falling in Love!  November 2014

Re: OB/GYN Morristown

• Options

Hello,

I am currently going to the Kuchera/Potash practice which is a set of three doctors two of which are men, and one women (Potash). I really like them, they have been around forever, and have great reviews. The only thing is that you do see all three doctors on rotation, and there is no gaurentee that you will have Dr. Sarah Potash as your doctor when you deliver. If this is ok with you, there phone number is (973)605-5090.

• Options
    Thanks for the info!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Craig Bissinger & Dr. Marisol Flores - can't say enough about them. LOVE THEM.

Dr. Bissinger is highly respected in the area- i know many doctors, their wives, and nurses, who go to him (i'm a drug rep so i know a lot of people in the medical field around here).

If you google him you'll find a lot of info about him- including tons of raves form nesties/bumpies who go to them.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I go to Kuchera/Kuchera/Potash.  Love them- they only deliver at MMH. This will be my 3rd child they deliver. I've been seeing them for about 7 years. I also sent 4 friends there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would recommend my practice (Women's Care Source) as they have several women doctors. But there ARE a few male ones, too, and whomever is on call delivers. Dr. Yasica Shah delivered my son and she's wonderful.  I also really like Dr. Brenin-Goldfischer. They also have an office in Denville and deliver at St. Clares, too.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"