Washington Babies

anyone have a great, easy, kid friendly fruit dip recipe?

I have made one before, but can't find the recipe.  I think I got it from someone on here too.  Cream cheese and marshmallow creme maybe?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: anyone have a great, easy, kid friendly fruit dip recipe?

• imageNancy_Drew:

I have made one before, but can't find the recipe.  I think I got it from someone on here too.  Cream cheese and marshmallow creme maybe?

One brick cream cheese, one tub marsmellow fluff, cinnamon and a little vanilla. Yummmmm. I could eat it w/ a spoon.

• a friend of mine does cream cheese and sour cream for most berries. i'm not sure the ratio, but i think it's one tub cream cheese, one tub sour cream. i'm sure you can play with it to your liking.

• Loading the player...
  • imageitskacie:
    imageNancy_Drew:

One brick cream cheese, one tub marsmellow fluff, cinnamon and a little vanilla. Yummmmm. I could eat it w/ a spoon.

Yes please.  Nummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrs_smith717:
    imageitskacie:
    imageNancy_Drew:

Yes please.  Nummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUM, I may make this this weekend. No, we're not having people over. Just for me.

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • We had the best fruit dip ever on the 4th, it was also one of the easiest I have heard of. One tub of cool whip and one package of jello un prepared. Mix the jello and the cool whip and you are done. She used raspberry jello but also said strawberry banana is really good also.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"