Stay at Home Moms
Options

It's a....

BABY!  Lol.  DH and I have decided to not find out what we are having this time around, but I did want to update you all.  We had our 20 week sono this week and baby is looking great.  Measuring approximately 12 oz and right on track.  It's sure an active little one in there and the tech had a hard time getting some of the shots due to him/her moving constantly.  It was so fun seeing the baby, but a little strange leaving not know whether it is a boy or a girl in there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's a....

• Options
    DH and I stayed team green and it was so awesome hearing the gender of our DD from my husband seconds after being born.  Congratulations on a happy/healthy baby!
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Options

Good for you! We were on team green with #1 but I totally caved on #2. I had to know if DS would have a brother or sister.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  We found out the first time, but not this time.  DH and I were just talking about how awesome that moment was after DD was born, it just makes me smile thinking of it.
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  We didn't find out wither time and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    Knowing that we had the will power to hold out made me kind of proud of myself since I'm not very patient.  The tech said she thought she knew what it was, but wasn't 100% sure so it makes me feel even better that even she doesn't completely know.  Can't wait for the big day to find out if Elliot will have a brother or sister.  Now, if we can just nail down a few names.  Ugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You have much more willpower than I do :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Congrats on a healthy baby!! If we have #2 I think I'd like to go team green... but it seems weird to imagine not knowing what the baby is.. so I get what you're saying.

H & H remaining 20 weeks!

Meeting her hero...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageeaglesfan700:
    Congratulations!  We didn't find out wither time and I wouldn't have it any other way!

This!  Congratulations :) 

• Options
    Congrats! Staying Team Green would never be possible in our house. DH is so impatient!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"