February 2011 Moms
Options

My god, I'm pregnant again.

Yes. DH and I were not preventing (stupidly,) and not trying, but I guess I am just super fertile. Took a test last week, got a negative, took again today after seeing some spotting in my panties and guess what... "PREGNANT" showed up on the digital. Just to be sure, took a 2nd one, and same thing. So it looks like I'm having irish twins.... they will be 14 months apart if all goes well. Oh goodness. I am freaking out, just a little.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My god, I'm pregnant again.

• Options

Sounds like a congrats is in order, so....CONGRATS!  Fun times ahead for you & H&H 9 months!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrads Hopeing to be in the same boat soon.  We want it though took us 13 yrs to get LO. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm sure your two LOs will be super close since they'll be so close in age :)
  • Options

Congratulations!  I'm sure this is scary now, but you're going to be just fine!!

p.s. your LO's picture in your Avatar, is just precious!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    congrats!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bmp84bmp84 member
    Holy crap! Congrats!!! :)
  • Options

Yay!  Congratulations!!  Babies are always a blessing!  And yeah, fertile myrtle, hello!!

P.S. Didn't you post a week ago or so asking about who was trying again?  Or was that someone else?  If it was you, wow, ironic!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wow! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    BTW, Silvia is about the cutest name ever. I tried to convince H for it, and he wasn't having it.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  Congratulations!  You'll be a busy mommy but a great one!!  
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options

My older two are 18 mo apart. I have a friend whose two boys are just 14 mo apart. And another whose are 16 mo apart, then just 18 mo to the 3rd! Trust me, you will be fine. You will be MORE than fine- your joy will be doubled. It's much better to be busy with two beautiful children than to be a miserable old cow. And it'll be a FUN kind of busy! Two kids to play Don't Break The Ice, watch cartoons together and agree for the most part on what to watch(Because they'll be so close in age, they'll want the same things developmentally).

My older two are now 4 1/2 and 3, and they LOVE each other. They are each other's BEST FRIENDS. My 2nd child's first hearty, real laugh went to my first child and even though I was jealous, it was an insurmountable joy. 

Just remember that your older child will still be a baby when no. 2 comes, but because of that it'll be so much easier for him to adjust. You'll be out of diapers sooner. Hand me downs won't be sitting in a closet/garage/attic/basement for years waiting to be worn again.

This is a GOOD thing. Congratulations, mama!!

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    i second what everyone else said, haha, im late to the party! h and h 9!!
    tears in heaven. 5.21.09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm totally jealous (even though we aren't even thinking about trying). I miss being pregnant.  Good luck!! Smile
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member
    Congrats mama Wink
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

Whitney let me add my congratulations to you and hubby on getting seconds. My sister and I are also Irish twins being 11 months apart. Enjoy this time! Yours should be very close not only in age but friendship as well. Again congratulations are the order of business today!

Wilma

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Don't freak out...I'm proof that you can survive with babies 14 months apart. YOU CAN DO IT! Cherish every moment you have with your LO now before the 2nd one comes.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow ladies, THANK YOU so much for your support and kind words. Its so nice to hear people happy for me instead of looks of shock and people saying "oh goodness, I'm sorry!" I really truly appreciate everyone on this board. As the revelation has set in throughout the day, I am slowly getting more and more excited, and less anxious. So thank you again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Wow I am obviously late to this one, but wanted to offer my congrats! Here is to a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 5eaaf87b-ad37-4eed-9526-ebc7b28aed0d.jpg photo d035cb36-2bee-4dc9-8bf7-15d34ec258be.jpg
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Wow!! OMG! Congrats, lady! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Sorry I am soo late!  YAY congrats!!!!  I think it would be fun Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • Options
    Congrats!!

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Options

Holy cow...H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I know it is scary but you will be OK :) You definitely have an adventure ahead of you.
  • Options
    I'm super late, but CONGRATS!! I look at my soon to be 6 month old and am starting to get "the itch". hehe.
  • Options
    Wow congrats!
  • Options
    Congraulations!! I'm in the same boat as you but my DD and this baby will be just over a year apart. I'm still freaking out yet really excited to see them grow up together!! I have noticed I'm cherishing more the time my DD and I have together now knowing that there will be another little one around soon.
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    image     image

image    image

• Options
    Congratulations! I was "worried" that I was KU again, I tested and got a negative. I posted that I was neither relieved nor sad.  I wonder if I would be happy to be for real preggo again! I am jealous in an odd way.  Babies are wonderful. Congratulations!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Super late to the party...CONGRATS! H and I keep saying we want to wait until 1.5 years but I think I might want to just get these babies over and done with while we are in loop and lack of sleep already. We only want 2 kids too.
    Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"