Indiana Babies

Monday check-in

Sorry I'm a little later today. We were shelling on the beach and then got locked out of our room.

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. craziest topping you've had on a hamburger? If you're a vegetarian, then veggie burger?
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• rachesraches member
    1. how are you feeling? 15w3d pregnant with twins

2. weekend highlight? buyers accepting our counter offer!  we have a house!  lowlight?  moving, cleaning, repairing drywall, painting...

3. what are you looking forward to this week? sleep and a week without packing boxes.  finding out the sexes of our babies on Thursday!!!!!  :-)  :-)

4. craziest topping you've had on a hamburger? If you're a vegetarian, then veggie burger? peanut butter
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. 14 weeks pregnant with twins. Doing ok for the most part, but my lower back is sore often.

2. Highlight- traveling to Sanibel for our baby moon. Lowlight- our room isn't as nice as the room we had last time we stayed at this hotel.

3. Being on vacation, shelling, and yummy food.

4. Sun dried tomatoes... So yummy. My husband has ordered the peanut butter, and I think I tried a bite, but I never ordered it.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  I'm alright.  My personal training kicked my butt this morning, but otherwise OK.  :)

2.  Highlight:  Seeing Harry Potter.  It was fantastic!  I thought it was a great final movie.  Lowlight:  DD is getting SIX teeth right now.  To say we're having some amazing crankiness in our house is an understatement.

3.  Going to see family this weekend w/my mom.  That should be fun. 

4.  Hm...I can't remember.  I've had a fried egg on a burger, which was a little weird-sounding but it was yummy.  I try not to get too crazy with burgers - why ruin a good thing?  ;)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jgoojgoo member

How are you feeling?
    Eh, alright. The kids were crazy last week so I'm a little nervous to be facing another 5 days alone with them, but we'll manage. lol

Weekend highlight?
    Hubby & I went to see the very last HP. Ever. This also counts as my lowlight, since I have been an avid fan since the first book & I'm sad it's all come to an end.

What are you looking forward to this week?
    That there are no obligations! No appointments, no major events, no serious chores that need done. I love it.

Craziest topping on a hamburger?
    Can't actually think of anything. I'm pretty simple.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Tired. Connor is a terrible sleeper.

2. Highlight: went swimming with Jocelyn on Sunday. She loved it. 

Lowlight: Otherwise, I had a pretty crappy weekend. I was at the hospital working from 8am Saturday to 8am Sunday. Chris left for Georgia. My sister-in-law watched the kids but Chris's grandpa fell and is in the hospital so that complicated the situation. Now I'm 52 hours into being a single mom for 2 weeks. No

3. I am taking the kids to my parents house for the weekend. They live on a lake with a lot to keep Jocelyn busy, so it will be a welcome break for all of us.

4. I am very boring - usually just cheese, ketchup, and lettuce. I think maybe I've had avocado once or twice. My husband goes for all of the outrageous stuff. He loves man vs. food.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. Feeling ok :) "morning sickness" is very hit and miss :/. 2. Highlight: job interview Friday evening went well- lowlight: struggling with feelings about wanting the job or not. 3. Looking forward to being one week closer to u/s #1 on Aug 12th to officially meet this baby :D. 4. Baked beans- oh my gosh soooooo good!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"