South Florida Babies

When do you tour the hospital?

Since my first was born overseas, I don't have a clue when I'm supposed to tour ths hospital. I did it last time around my 7th month. Does anyone know?

Re: When do you tour the hospital?

• anytime. just call the hospital and see when they have tours. Where are you delivery at?

• some hospitals don't even do tours anymore!  Baptist stopped doing them when I was pregnant- it was all virtual through their website.
  • Loading the player...
  • AlbahAlbah member
     They usually recommend before your 3rd trimester but in reality it can be done at any time. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I plan probably in 2 weeks. I don't think my hosp does tours anymore. So if anything I am going just to register. Luckily lots of friends and family have had there baby at the hosp where I am having my LO so I am familiar with the whole maternity floor. But if they do offer the tour I'll most likely take it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Thank you ladies.

I think I will go early August but I'll call before and check if they even do them.

VandRicky~ I'm delivering at West Boca cause of the private rooms, cause that's the first thing I was told is that Bethesda isn't private...not like I would ever consider that place. Too bad, cause it's almost walking distance from my house.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"