South Florida Babies

baby showers...

Can you throw some themes at me?  Things you've seen, your own baby shower theme, something you've seen online?

Also, any good websites with baby shower theme ideas??

(btw, if you're on facebook with me, please don't mention this!  someone *very* close to me is pg and she's not announcing it yet :-D ) 

Re: baby showers...

• I didn't really have a theme.  Since it was a girl, we went with brown and pinks for a color scheme with all the decor and deserts.  
  • i think i know who you are talking about :))) and YAY :)
  • Loading the player...
  • For my shower, we kind of piggy-backed off of our jungle themed nursery. 

I also love the idea of a tea-party shower: little finger sandwiches, pastries, iced tea, and of course HATS. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • My shower had a clothes-line theme.  We had a string on one wall filled with baby items pined up with clothespin, and at each table, we had (in my case) 2 matching outfits "hanging up."

No cake, just cupcakes.  And I ordered some awesome cookies from Suzy that were in shape of diff baby clothes. 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I just did my baby shower and the theme was enchanted fairy garden i loooved how my sisters and cousin didn everything :) it was amazing

• I just did my baby shower and the theme was enchanted fairy garden i loooved how my sisters and cousin did everything :) it was amazing

• imagePammie429:

I just did my baby shower and the theme was enchanted fairy garden i loooved how my sisters and cousin did everything :) it was amazing

loooohhhhh!!!!  i would love to see pictures of that!! 

• my shower is no theme. But I have seena few online ideas. The clothes line I've seen, owl theme, pea in a pod, garden theme and baby book theme.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"