Minnesota Babies
Options

La Leche MN groups

Anyone been to a La Leche group meeting? If so, where? What do you do there? How do you join or do you need to be invited? Any info. you have on these groups please share. Thanks!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: La Leche MN groups

• Options

Here is the one I have attended:

Mothering Cafe
    First Tuesday, 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. (next would be July 5th)

Jerabek's New Bohemian Coffee Shop
    63 West Winifred Street, St. Paul 55107
    651-228-1245
    www.jerabeks.com

Drop in to ask questions, share information, and receive support for breastfeeding and mothering with La Leche League Leaders and other breastfeeding moms at a cozy neighborhood cafe. Pregnant and breastfeeding moms and their children are welcome.

This group of leaders also has meetings in the evening at a church in St Paul, which is a more structured meeting that follows the rotation of topics but also has Q&A/open discussion. I believe it is the 3rd Thursday and could find out the place if you're interested. 

The Roseville group meets on the 1st Thursday at 7 pm at 

Centennial United Methodist Church

1524 County Road C2 West Roseville, MN

You don't need to be invited.

imageimage
  • Options

Ok, since no one else has replied, I will reply again. Have you found one or contacted a local leader? There are listings online for the other groups if you aren't near St Paul:

https://www.lllusa.org/web/MNDak.html 

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't live near St. Paul, thanks for the reply though. I did contact a group leader in the south metro but haven't heard back yet.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am late to this, but I went to the Prior Lake chapter's meetings and they were great!  I don't know where in the south metro you are located though
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"