Oregon Babies

Woodland?

Anyone ever lived there? Its a city we might be moving to & im a little freaked out bc its tiny & far away from my fam in se ptown. Any inpyt on woodland wa would be very helpful!

Re: Woodland?

• Ask this question on the Oregon Nest board, one of our nesties lives in that area.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ann003Ann003 member

Hi!  I'm the Nestie that Jen is referring to.  We moved to Woodland about 2 years ago.  It's definitely a change from city or suburban life, but we love it here.  It's a beautiful area and the people are very friendly.  There isn't much to do, but I don't mind making the drive into Vancouver or Portland when I want to go shopping, see a show, etc.  I will say that I drive to SE Portland all the time and it's only 35 minutes once I'm on the freeway.  However, I'm from Cali so that's not a long drive for me.

What part of Woodland will you be moving to?  If you are buying a home, I would suggest an area where you can send your kids to either Woodland High or Kalama High (the superior high school).  Those tend to be the newer developments.  

Feel free to post here or PM me with any questions you may have.  I'd offer to show you around, but there isn't a ton to see!  

imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ann003Ann003 member

imagevanessaNOV2:
    Anyone ever lived there? Its a city we might be moving to & im a little freaked out bc its tiny & far away from my fam in se ptown. Any inpyt on woodland wa would be very helpful!

YGPM!

imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"